Are you an awesome employer?
Personal development IS professional development. When your team starts working on their own self-development, magical things happen. They get more confident at work, bring better ideas to the table, have higher engagement, and more productivity.
I can coach your team as a group, to work on these work/life balance issues:
- Learn how to accept yourself and your natural style
- Define your own version of success at work and life
- Reduce guilt of not giving certain areas of life/people attention
- Learn how to spend more quality time with your loved ones
- Manage and establish priorities
- Reduce overwhelm Increase self-care Increase confidence at work
- Make quicker decisions
- Find out why you’re not where you want to be
- How to have fun again
Employees who work for companies that encourage their development and give them opportunities to learn and grow are more engaged at work (source: Gallup).
These coaching solutions can be delivered as a weekly lunch and learn series over an extended lunch period (in person, or online), or a half-day workshop where you choose two topics to work on. Contact me for more details.
I deliver a keynote speech to mom groups, companies, and organizations who want to make a positive impact on their team or lives. My style is positive and fun, yet delivers impactful thinking points that will have your audience experiencing their own ‘Aha’ moments for their work/life balance. Contact me for more details.